NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Douglas L. Peterson, President and CEO of McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI), will present at the Raymond James 35th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on March 3 in Florida. Mr. Peterson is scheduled to speak from 10:25 a.m. to 10:55 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast and may include forward-looking information.
Webcast Instructions: Live and ReplayThe webcast and slides will be available live and in replay through the Company's Investor Relations website http://investor.mhfi.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96562&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=5109080 (please copy and paste URL into web browser). An audio replay will be available approximately one hour after the end of the presentation and will remain accessible for seven days, ending on March 10, 2014. Any additional information presented during the presentation will be made available on the Company's Investor Presentations web page.
About McGraw Hill Financial: McGraw Hill Financial is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
Investor Relations: http://investor.mhfi.comGet news direct from McGraw Hill Financial via RSS: http://investor.mhfi.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96562&p=rssSubscription&t=&id=& Contact: Investor Relations: Chip MerrittVice President, Investor Relations(212) 512-4321 (office) email@example.com News Media: Jason FeuchtwangerDirector, Corporate Media Relations(212) 512-3151 (office) firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE McGraw Hill Financial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV