WATSONVILLE, Calif., Feb. 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Marine, Inc. (Nasdaq:WMAR) will report its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 financial results and 2014 earnings guidance before market open on Thursday, February 27, 2014, and will host a conference call later that same day at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast live over the Internet at www.westmarine.com on the "Investor Relations" page. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the streaming media software required to listen to the Internet broadcast.
The call is available by dialing (888) 756-1546 in the U.S. and Canada and (706) 634-1041 for international callers. Please be prepared to give the conference ID number 5358451. An audio replay of the call will be available February 27, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time through March 6, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. The replay number is (855) 859-2056 in the U.S. and Canada and (404) 537-3406 for international callers. The access code is 5358451.
ABOUT WEST MARINEWest Marine, Inc., founded in 1968 by a sailor, has grown to become a leading omni-channel specialty retailer for boaters – from power cruisers and sailors to anglers and paddle sports enthusiasts – and offers gear, apparel and footwear for anyone who enjoys recreational time on or around the water. The company has 287 stores located in 38 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. The company's wholesale channel is one of the largest distributors of marine equipment serving boat manufacturers, marine services, commercial vessel operators and government agencies. For more information on West Marine, Inc. its products and store locations, visit westmarine.com or call 1-800-BOATING (1-800-262-8464). West Marine's stock is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol WMAR.
CONTACT: West Marine, Inc. Tom Moran Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Phone: (831) 761-4229
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV