3 Stocks Dragging In The Industrial Industry
2. As of noon trading, Joy Global ( JOY) is down $2.07 (-3.6%) to $55.37 on average volume. Thus far, 804,087 shares of Joy Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.17-$57.24 after having opened the day at $57.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.44. Joy Global Inc. manufactures and services mining equipment for the extraction of coal, copper, iron ore, oil sands, gold, and other minerals. It operates in two segments, Underground Mining Machinery and Surface Mining Equipment. Joy Global has a market cap of $5.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 1.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Joy Global a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Joy Global as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and poor profit margins. Get the full Joy Global Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts