3 Stocks Pushing The Health Care Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Tenet Healthcare ( THC) is down $3.84 (-8.0%) to $44.49 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.8 million shares of Tenet Healthcare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.07-$46.84 after having opened the day at $46.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.33. Tenet Healthcare Corporation, an investor-owned health care services company, owns and operates acute care hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, urgent care centers, and related health care facilities in the United States. Tenet Healthcare has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the health services industry. Shares are up 14.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Tenet Healthcare a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tenet Healthcare as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Tenet Healthcare Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts