3 Stocks Driving The Technology Sector Higher
1. As of noon trading, Google ( GOOG) is up $10.28 (0.8%) to $1,222.79 on light volume. Thus far, 665,844 shares of Google exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $1,210.42-$1,224.50 after having opened the day at $1,215.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,212.51. Google Inc., a technology company, builds products and provides services to organize the information. Google has a market cap of $336.9 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 8.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 26 analysts who rate Google a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Google as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Google Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts