3 Services Stocks Pushing The Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Amazon.com ( AMZN) is up $7.28 (2.1%) to $359.06 on average volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Amazon.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $351.58-$361.08 after having opened the day at $353.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $351.78. Amazon.com, Inc. operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. The company operates in two segments, North America and International. Amazon.com has a market cap of $159.3 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 13.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 23 analysts who rate Amazon.com a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Amazon.com as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Amazon.com Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts