Jefferies today announced that President Bill Clinton, Founder of the Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of the United States, will deliver the keynote address at the Jefferies 2014 Global TMT Conference May 6-8 in Miami, Florida.
“We are honored to welcome President Clinton to the Jefferies 2014 Global TMT Conference in Miami,” commented Richard B. Handler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Jefferies.
The Jefferies 2014 Global TMT Conference will feature an extensive range of public and private companies across the Technology, Media and Telecom landscape in a comprehensive and informative format, including company presentations, breakout sessions, thematic panels and investor meetings. The global gathering of institutional investors, private equity investors, venture capitalists and senior executives will address trends and developments within the TMT sector, as well as near and long-term investment opportunities.
For further information about the Jefferies 2014 Global TMT Conference, please contact your Jefferies representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be pre-registered in order to attend the conference.Follow us on Twitter @JefferiesEvents Jefferies, the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE:LUK), a diversified holding company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV