Rent-A-Center opened its newest location in Paso Robles, California, located at 183 Niblick Road. The store contributed $1,000 to Almond Acres Charter Academy.
Almond Acres Charter Academy is a public, tuition-free school serving Kindergarten through 8th grade. It is dedicated to providing all students with an academically challenging and cooperative educational environment rich in authentic experiences emphasizing the core curriculum, the arts and character development to ensure that all students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed.
Rent-A-Center operates 163 locations in the state of California. The Paso Robles location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates
more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and
Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV