HOUSTON, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT) (the "Partnership") announced today that it has filed its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The report is available on the Partnership's website at www.oiltankingpartners.com in the Investor Relations section on the "SEC Filings" page or by completing the form on the "Information Requests" page. Hard copies of the report may be requested free of charge by calling (855) 866-6458.
The Partnership anticipates that its 2013 Annual Report will be available on its website at www.oiltankingpartners.com in the Investor Relations section on the "Annual Reports" page by the end of March 2014.
Oiltanking Partners, L.P. is a growth-oriented master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We are the logistics provider of choice to major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our core assets are strategically located along the Gulf Coast of the United States on the Houston Ship Channel and in Beaumont, Texas. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com .
Contact Information:Mark BuscovichManager, FP&A and IR email@example.com(855) 866-6458 SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV