Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/27/14, Macquarie Infrastructure Co LLC (MIC), NRG Yield Inc (NYLD), and Tennant Co. (TNC) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Macquarie Infrastructure Co LLC will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.9125 on 3/6/14, NRG Yield Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.33 on 3/17/14, and Tennant Co. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.18 on 3/17/14.
As a percentage of MIC's recent stock price of $55.82, this dividend works out to approximately 1.63%, so look for shares of Macquarie Infrastructure Co LLC to trade 1.63% lower — all else being equal — when MIC shares open for trading on 2/27/14. Similarly, investors should look for NYLD to open 0.88% lower in price and for TNC to open 0.29% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for MIC, NYLD, and TNC, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Macquarie Infrastructure Co LLC (MIC):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV