Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/27/14, Macquarie Infrastructure Co LLC (MIC), NRG Yield Inc (NYLD), and Tennant Co. (TNC) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Macquarie Infrastructure Co LLC will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.9125 on 3/6/14, NRG Yield Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.33 on 3/17/14, and Tennant Co. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.18 on 3/17/14.
As a percentage of MIC's recent stock price of $55.82, this dividend works out to approximately 1.63%, so look for shares of Macquarie Infrastructure Co LLC to trade 1.63% lower — all else being equal — when MIC shares open for trading on 2/27/14. Similarly, investors should look for NYLD to open 0.88% lower in price and for TNC to open 0.29% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for MIC, NYLD, and TNC, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Macquarie Infrastructure Co LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV