Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP reminds investors that all purchasers of the securities of Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (“Nu Skin” or the “Company”) (NYSE:NUS) between October 25, 2011 and January 15, 2014, inclusive (the “Class Period”), have until March 24, 2014, to file a motion to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the shareholder lawsuit.
Nu Skin develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements worldwide under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands. The Complaint alleges that the Company and certain of its executive officers misrepresented or failed to disclose that the Company’s business practices in China operated as an illegal pyramid scheme and did not comply with local laws and regulations, and the Company’s rapid growth and revenue increases could not continue without its China business.
If you purchased Nu Skin securities during the Class Period, you may move the Court no later than March 24, 2014, to serve as lead plaintiff; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class, you need not take any action at this time; you may retain counsel of your choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If you wish to learn more about this action or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Michael Goldberg, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, Toll-Free at (888) 773-9224, or contact Gregory Linkh, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP at 122 E. 42nd Street, Suite 2920, New York, New York 10168, at (212) 682-5340, by e-mail to email@example.com, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some
jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV