Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/27/14, Rockwood Holdings Inc (ROC), Valspar Corp. (VAL), and Sherwin-Williams Co. (SHW) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Rockwood Holdings Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.45 on 3/18/14, Valspar Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.26 on 3/14/14, and Sherwin-Williams Co. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.55 on 3/14/14.
As a percentage of ROC's recent stock price of $74.27, this dividend works out to approximately 0.61%, so look for shares of Rockwood Holdings Inc to trade 0.61% lower — all else being equal — when ROC shares open for trading on 2/27/14. Similarly, investors should look for VAL to open 0.35% lower in price and for SHW to open 0.28% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for ROC, VAL, and SHW, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Rockwood Holdings Inc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV