- Cloud readiness assessment, including evaluating the customer’s current technology environment and business needs, identifying the appropriate cloud service model, and developing a roadmap for implementing the right cloud and service solutions.
- Cloud strategy and workload alignment, encompassing an evaluation of application workloads for cloud computing suitability, analysis of infrastructure impact and financial feasibility, identification of the best-fit service provider, and development of an implementation plan.
- Service catalog design and deployment, providing an evaluation of business requirements and IT capabilities as well as a deployment plan for creating a self-service portal enabling business users to submit IT service requests.
- Service automation and orchestration planning, laying the groundwork for automated provisioning of compute, storage, network and operating system resources required to fulfill requests submitted through the portal without manual intervention.
- IT process design and deployment, establishing process manuals, flows, KPIs, procedures and policies to help IT teams improve operational efficiency, service delivery and governance in order to meet their commitments.
Datalink Expands Cloud Consulting Services To Support IT Transformation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.