Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: PBT, FINL, PSEC
Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $10.98 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 11.7%. The average volume for Prospect Capital Corporation has been 3.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Prospect Capital Corporation has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 1.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Prospect Capital Corporation is a business development company. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.78. TheStreet Ratings rates Prospect Capital Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Prospect Capital Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV