BEIJING and BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- China's No.1 Internet and mobile security provider Qihoo 360 Technology Co., Ltd. showcases its two platform products, 360 Browser and 360 Mobile Assistant, today at MWC 2014. From launching its core security products overseas last year to demonstrating its platform products and value-added services this year, Qihoo 360 is executing its global strategy methodically.
360 Browser is a concise and lightning fast browser featuring cutting edge anti-phishing capability, protecting users' privacy, and personal assets. 360 Browser is the second most popular browser in China, behind Microsoft's Internet Explorer, with 342 million monthly active users and 69% user penetration.
360 Browser is integrated with 360 Personal Start-up Page, 360 Search, 360 Game Center, and other services that helps users rapidly access Internet content and provide advertisers, game developers, and other partners with opportunities to access massive user traffic. 360 Search ranked as No.2 with 25% traffic share in China as of November 2013, according to comScore.In addition, Qihoo 360 also demonstrates its industry leading Android app store, 360 Mobile Assistant, at MWC 2014. 360 Mobile Assistant is the largest Android market place in China with over 300 million users. Since its launch 2 years ago, users have downloaded over 32 billion mobile apps from 360 Mobile Assistant. Currently it accounts for approximately 40% of total Android app distribution in China and contains over 790,000 certified apps. In September 2013, 360 Mobile Assistant shocked the industry by distributing over 10 million copies of "Plants vs. Zombies 2" in less than 36 hours. 360 Mobile Assistant is backed up by 360 Developer Platform designed to provide third party developers with preferential policies, data analysis, operation experiences and integrated marketing plan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV