LiveDeal Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVE) ("LiveDeal" or the "Company") is a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, an innovative platform using geo-location to enable restaurants to communicate and publish real-time and instant offers to nearby consumers. Due to excessive demand and enthusiastic feedback from consumers and restaurants, the Company today announced that it will unveil plans for enhancements in a forthcoming version of its successful mobile marketing deal platform on March 12, 2014.
Leveraging its experience in the curation of thousands of deals in four major US cities, LiveDeal is poised to release a version of the “real-time” deal platform with further enhanced features and functionality that will enable restaurants in cities throughout the US and internationally to adopt the platform with ease, thus laying the groundwork for exponential growth.
Jon Isaac, President and CEO of LiveDeal, said, “Through careful analysis of both consumer and restaurant feedback and usage habits we feel that we have molded the LiveDeal platform into a more robust experience.” He continued, “ Furthermore, to meet the growing demand for a better restaurant deal platform very soon we plan to make it possible for international expansion whereby LiveDeal can be adopted in any city in the world.”
What is livedeal.com?livedeal.com is a unique, real-time "deal engine" connecting merchants with consumers. The Company believes that it has developed a first-of-its-kind web/mobile platform providing restaurants with full control and flexibility to instantly publish customized offers whenever they wish to attract customers. The website includes a number of user and restaurant-friendly features, including:
- an intuitive interface enabling restaurants to create limited-time offers and publish them immediately, or on a preset schedule that is fully customizable;
- state-of-the-art scheduling technology giving restaurants the freedom to choose the days, times and duration of the offers, enabling them to create offers that entice consumers to visit their establishment during their slower periods;
- advanced publishing options allowing restaurants to manage traffic by limiting the number of available vouchers to consumers;
- superior geo-location technology allowing multi-location restaurants to segment offers by location, attracting customers to slower locations while eliminating potential over-crowding at busier sites;
- innovative proprietary restaurant indexing methodology; and
- a user-friendly mobile and desktop web interface allowing consumers to easily browse, download, and instantly redeem "live" offers found on livedeal.com based on their location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV