LiveDeal Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVE) ("LiveDeal" or the "Company") is a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, an innovative platform using geo-location to enable restaurants to communicate and publish real-time and instant offers to nearby consumers. Due to excessive demand and enthusiastic feedback from consumers and restaurants, the Company today announced that it will unveil plans for enhancements in a forthcoming version of its successful mobile marketing deal platform on March 12, 2014.
www.LiveDeal.com - real-time mobile restaurant marketing platform for restaurants. (Photo: Business Wire)
Leveraging its experience in the curation of thousands of deals in four major US cities, LiveDeal is poised to release a version of the “real-time” deal platform with further enhanced features and functionality that will enable restaurants in cities throughout the US and internationally to adopt the platform with ease, thus laying the groundwork for exponential growth.
Jon Isaac, President and CEO of LiveDeal, said, “Through careful analysis of both consumer and restaurant feedback and usage habits we feel that we have molded the LiveDeal platform into a more robust experience.” He continued, “ Furthermore, to meet the growing demand for a better restaurant deal platform very soon we plan to make it possible for international expansion whereby LiveDeal can be adopted in any city in the world.”
What is livedeal.com?livedeal.com is a unique, real-time "deal engine" connecting merchants with consumers. The Company believes that it has developed a first-of-its-kind web/mobile platform providing restaurants with full control and flexibility to instantly publish customized offers whenever they wish to attract customers. The website includes a number of user and restaurant-friendly features, including:
- an intuitive interface enabling restaurants to create limited-time offers and publish them immediately, or on a preset schedule that is fully customizable;
- state-of-the-art scheduling technology giving restaurants the freedom to choose the days, times and duration of the offers, enabling them to create offers that entice consumers to visit their establishment during their slower periods;
- advanced publishing options allowing restaurants to manage traffic by limiting the number of available vouchers to consumers;
- superior geo-location technology allowing multi-location restaurants to segment offers by location, attracting customers to slower locations while eliminating potential over-crowding at busier sites;
- innovative proprietary restaurant indexing methodology; and
- a user-friendly mobile and desktop web interface allowing consumers to easily browse, download, and instantly redeem "live" offers found on livedeal.com based on their location.