Digital Tech Frontier
Continuing with the 3-D theme, Popar Toys seeks to enhance children's reading experience by providing an educated, yet fun and exciting experience with books.
Popar says on its Web site that it uses Augmented Reality technology to create the immersive reading experiences.While the books can standalone, users who download the app and then scan a book or catalog code will definitely experience an entirely new and innovative way to use the books as a learning tool. Objects and animations literally pop off the books when viewed through a tablet. Themes include bugs, safari, planets and princess personifications as well as sports, construction, the solar system and world landmarks (geography). During one specific book demonstration showing human anatomy, it's hard not to think that teachers would benefit from using an interactive tool like this in their classrooms. The book are recommended for ages 5 through 13 for both boys and girls, and retail for $12.99 to $19.99.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV