Tiggly provides educational iPad toys for toddlers and pre-school aged children. With kids learning practically soon after birth how to operate a smart device these days, the toy seeks to match digital and physical play for kids.
Rather than children sitting watching a video, Tiggly's physical shapes and counting blocks are used through a program that is run through a tablet.Toddlers aged 18 months to four years can practice learning shapes and numbers through the software that will help develop their motor skills, spatial reasoning and creativity. It is designed for both solo and group play, the company says. Tiggly is sold online for roughly $30 on Amazon (AMZN), Giggly.com, Nordstrom (JWN) and others. Offline it's sold at Apple stores, Imaginarium and other specialty retailers. Tiggly comes in seven different languages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV