Microsoft and CHN made the announcement as part of the annual HIMSS Conference, the nation's largest health IT event of the year. From empowering easier collaboration among healthcare teams to securing virtually anytime, anywhere access to vital health information, Microsoft Office 365 capabilities are better equipping healthcare organizations to deliver care for patients.
More information about how organizations are turning to Microsoft technology is available on the Microsoft Customer Spotlight newsroom. For more information on Microsoft's presence at HIMSS 2014, visit the Microsoft in Health newsroom.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV