SEATTLE, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) today announced that senior management will be presenting at the following investor conferences in March:
JMP Securities Technology Conference -
Tuesday, March 4, 2014Where: The Ritz-Carlton,
San FranciscoTom Walker, Tableau's chief financial officer, is scheduled to speak at
10:30 a.m. PT /
1:30 p.m. ET.
Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference - Wednesday, March 5, 2014Where: The Palace Hotel, San Francisco Christian Chabot, Tableau's chief executive officer, is scheduled to speak at 10:15 a.m. PT / 1:15 p.m. ET.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130718/SF48964LOGO)
Live webcasts will be accessible under the "Events & Presentations" page on the Company's investor relations website at
http://investors.tableausoftware.com. Archived replays of the webcasts will be available following the live presentations.
About TableauTableau Software (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 17,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableausoftware.com/trial.
Tableau and Tableau Software are trademarks of Tableau Software, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
SOURCE Tableau Software
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV