ScanSource, Inc., (NASDAQ: SCSC), the leading international value-added distributor of specialty technology products, announced plans to participate in the following investor conference:
Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
|Date:||Wednesday, March 5, 2014|
|Time:||7:30 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Location:||JW Marriott Grande Lakes, Orlando, Florida|
|Presenter:||Charles Mathis, Chief Financial Officer|
The presentation will be available via a live audio webcast. A replay of the webcast will be archived and available for seven days following the live presentation. To listen to the live audio webcast or replay, click here. An investor presentation that will be used in the conference presentation and at upcoming meetings will be posted in the Investor Relations section of the ScanSource, Inc. website, www.scansource.com.
About ScanSource, Inc.
ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC) is the leading international distributor of specialty technology products, focusing on point-of-sale (POS) and barcode, communications and physical security solutions. ScanSource's teams provide value-added services and operate from two technology segments, Worldwide Barcode & Security and Worldwide Communications & Services. ScanSource is committed to helping its reseller customers choose, configure, and deliver the industry's best products across almost every vertical market in North America, Latin America and Europe. Founded in 1992, the Company ranks #711 on the Fortune 1000. For more information, visit www.scansource.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV