CARLSTADT, N.J., Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: JST), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results on Monday, March 10, 2014, after the market close.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET on Monday, March 10, 2014, to review the Company's 2013 fourth quarter and full year financial results, key market initiatives, and business outlook.
The Jinpan International conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-888-230-5498 (toll free) or 1-913-905-3226 (international). A webcast will also be available via http://public.viavid.com, with event ID: 108065. A replay of the call will be available through March 24, 2014, by dialing 1-877-870-5176, access code 9355802.
About Jinpan International LtdJinpan International Ltd. (NASDAQ: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets electrical control and distribution equipment used in demanding industrial applications, utility projects, renewable energy installations, and infrastructure projects. Major products include cast resin transformers, VPI transformers and reactors, switchgears, and unit substations. Jinpan serves a wide range of customers in China and reaches international markets as a qualified supplier to leading global industrial electrical equipment manufacturers. Jinpan's four manufacturing facilities in China are located in the cities of Haikou, Wuhan, Shanghai and Guilin. The Company's manufacturing facilities in China comprise the largest cast resin transformer production capacity in that country. The Company was founded in 1993. Its principal executive offices are located in Haikou, Hainan, China and its United States office is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.jinpaninternational.com. SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV