HOUSTON, Feb. 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. ("Eagle Rock" or the "Partnership") (Nasdaq:EROC) today announced that Eagle Rock unitholders may now access their 2013 tax packages, including Schedule K-1s, online via the Partnership's website at www.eaglerockenergy.com . The link to the 2013 Tax Year Portal is located under the Home tab as well as under the Investor Relations tab, under Tax Info. In addition, the Partnership will begin the process of mailing Schedule K-1s and tax packages to unitholders today and expects to complete the mailing process in early March of this year.
For information related to answering basic tax questions regarding certain events described in the Proxy Statement filed with the SEC on March 30, 2010, please refer to the "Tax FAQ" document found at www.eaglerockenergy.com under the Home tab as well as under the Investor Relations tab, under Tax Info.
For questions concerning the K-1s or for additional information, unitholders may contact Eagle Rock's K-1 Partner DataLink call center toll free at (866) 536-1971 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST Monday through Friday or via email at EagleRockK1Help@deloitte.com.About the Partnership The Partnership is a growth-oriented master limited partnership engaged in two businesses: a) midstream, which includes (i) gathering, compressing, treating, processing and transporting natural gas; (ii) fractionating and transporting natural gas liquids (NGLs); (iii) crude oil and condensate logistics and marketing; and (iv) natural gas marketing and trading; and b) upstream, which includes exploiting, developing, and producing hydrocarbons in oil and natural gas properties.
CONTACT: Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Jeff Wood, 281-408-1203 Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Adam Altsuler, 281-408-1350 Vice President, Corporate Finance and Investor Relations; Treasurer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV