WAKEFIELD, Mass., Feb. 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW), a leading consulting firm that brings a blend of classic and product-based consulting services to its clients, has been invited to present at the 26th Annual ROTH Capital Partners Conference, which is being held on March 9-12, 2014 at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California.
Edgewater management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Edgewater management, please contact your ROTH representative at 1-800-933-6830 or via e-mail at email@example.com.About Edgewater Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW) is a strategic consulting firm delivering a blend of classic and product-based consulting services. Edgewater addresses the market both vertically by industry and horizontally by product and technology specialty, providing its client base with a wide range of business and technology solutions. As one of the largest IT consulting firms based in New England, the company works with clients to reduce costs, improve processes and increase revenue through the judicious use of technology. Edgewater's brand names include Edgewater Consulting, Edgewater Ranzal and Edgewater Fullscope. To learn more, please visit www.edgewater.com .
CONTACT: Company Contact: Timothy R. Oakes Chief Financial Officer 1-781-246-3343 Investor Relations: Liolios Group, Inc. Cody Slach or Greg Falesnik 1-949-574-3860 EDGW@liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV