JOHNSON CITY, Tenn., Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NN, Inc. (Nasdaq: NNBR) announced today that Eric Schriver has joined the Company as General Manager of its recently acquired V-S Products Division, a manufacturer of precision metal components with operations in Wheeling, Illinois and Juarez, Mexico. Mr. Schriver's responsibilities will include the integration of the newly acquired assets and the execution of the Company's strategic growth plan for V-S Products. He will report to J.R. Widders, Vice President and General Manager of NN's Precision Metal Components Group.
Rich Holder, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We are pleased to name Eric as General Manager of our V-S Products Division, the first acquisition in the execution of our strategic business plan. He brings over 32 years of relevant, diverse experience and proven success in various roles in engineering and sales as well as leadership positions in sales and marketing and general management. We look forward to his contributions."
Prior to joining NN, Mr. Schriver most recently served as Vice President – Sales and Marketing – Americas for Morgan Advanced Materials and Technologies, a global leader in the manufacture of carbon and graphite precision machined products serving the aerospace, electrical motor, mining, railroad and seal industries. Prior to that position, he served as Vice President – Sales and Marketing of Therm-O-Disc, Inc., a division of Emerson Electric and as President and General Manager of Coltene Whaledent, Inc.
NN, Inc. manufactures and supplies high precision metal bearing components, industrial plastic and rubber products and precision metal components to a variety of markets on a global basis. Headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee, NN has 12 manufacturing plants in the United States, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Mexico and China. NN, Inc. had sales of US $370 million in 2012.SOURCE NN, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV