Long-term interest bearing debt increased to US$11,900 million from US$10,087 million over the course of the quarter and total net interest bearing debt increased to US$13,874 million from US$12,647 million. The increase is primarily due to the new US$1,750 million Sevan credit facility, the re-financing of the West Eminence and subsequent use of the freed up cash to pay yard installments.
Total equity increased to US$8,202 million from US$7,766 million as of December 31, 2013, primarily driven by net income for the quarter, proceeds from the Seadrill Partners equity offering, and a gain on our SapuraKencana investment, offset by dividends paid.
As of December 31, 2013, cash and cash equivalents were US$744 million, an increase of US$193 million compared to the previous quarter.Net cash from operating activities for the twelve month period ended December 31, 2013 was US$1,696 million and net cash used in investing activities for the same period was US$2,964 million. Net cash provided by financing activities was US$1,694 million. Media contact Rune Magnus Lundetræ Chief Financial Officer Seadrill Management Ltd. +44 (0) 7766 071010 This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. Seadrill Fourth Quarter 2013 results http://hugin.info/135817/R/1764342/598231.pdf Seadrill Limited Fleet Status 4Q 2013 http://hugin.info/135817/R/1764342/598234.pdf HUG#1764342
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV