- Superior mobile graphics and multimedia: The Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor helps enable higher quality imaging with support for larger, faster camera sensors and improved image post-processing, immersive mobile graphics and gaming with enhanced Adreno 330 GPU performance, as well as higher speed SD card memory.
- Fast and seamless connectivity virtually anytime, anywhere: The Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor offers fully integrated connectivity with 4G LTE Advanced carrier aggregation for download speeds of up to 150Mbps, as well as dedicated hardware for dual-SIM/dual active (DSDA) service in China.
- Leading overall system performance and power efficiency: The Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor features Qualcomm Technologies' custom quad core Krait™ 400 CPU at up to 2.5GHz per core, its custom Adreno ™ 330 GPU for premium mobile graphics, and its custom Hexagon™ QDSP6 for ultra-low power applications. In the Snapdragon 801 processor, Qualcomm Technologies has boosted the performance of these key processing engines, and continues to achieve superior processing performance through the unique and efficient integration of all of its custom-designed processing engines, including Qualcomm Technologies' heterogeneous computing architecture.
Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipsets Power New Samsung Galaxy S5 And Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.