- Fiscal fourth quarter revenues expected to decline 16% to approximately $216 million vs. $258 million last year
- Expects fiscal 2014 total revenue to approximate $912 million
- Fiscal fourth quarter diluted adjusted EPS expected to be in the range of $.02 - $.05
- Expects adjusted diluted fiscal 2014 EPS guidance in a range of $.34 to $.37
MIAMI, Feb. 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today, that based on its preliminary results for the fourth quarter and full year, the Company is providing fourth quarter guidance and updating its expectations for the 2014 fiscal year ended February 1, 2014. The Company expects to report actual fourth quarter and fiscal year 2014 results the week of April 7, 2014.
For the fourth quarter ended February 1, 2014:
- The Company currently expects total revenue to decline 16% to approximately $216 million versus $258 million in the comparable prior year period ended February 2, 2013 ("fourth quarter of fiscal 2013").
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share ("EPS") are currently expected in the range of $0.02 to $0.05.
For the 2014 fiscal year ended February 1, 2014:
- Fiscal 2014 revenue is expected to approximate $912 million, as compared to $970 million in fiscal 2013.
- Adjusted diluted (EPS) are expected in the range of $.34 to $.37 for fiscal year 2014.
- Adjusted earnings per fully diluted share for fourth quarter and fiscal year 2014 and fiscal 2013 exclude costs associated with; (i) the exit of underperforming brands and businesses; (ii) the voluntary retirement program; (iii) the streamlining and consolidating of operations; (iv) strategic initiatives and gains from assets sales; and (v) impairment on long lived assets and certain leasehold improvements.
- The Company noted that its revenue and adjusted earnings per share expectations are preliminary and subject to quarter and year-end closing adjustments. As the Company has not completed its quarter and year-end fiscal close or the audit of its 2013 financial statements, the revenue and profit expectations presented in this press release may change.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV