Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Manulife Financial Corporation rose $0.21 (1.1%) to $19.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,574,091 shares of Manulife Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,137,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.07-$19.29 after having opened the day at $19.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.94. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: Citizens (CIA), up 4.4%, HCI Group (HCI), up 3.1%, Kingsway Financial Services (KFS), up 2.8% and Assured Guaranty (AGO), up 2.6%.
- You can view the full Manulife Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MFC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV