Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP), a real estate investment trust, announced today that Owen D. Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Douglas T. Linde, President, and Michael E. LaBelle, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a roundtable discussion at Citi’s 2014 Global Property CEO Conference on Monday, March 3, 2014 beginning at approximately 4:55 p.m. Eastern time. This live roundtable presentation can be accessed on the Company’s website at www.bostonproperties.com in the Investor Relations section. Shortly after the presentation a replay of the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website until June 3, 2014.
Boston Properties is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that develops, redevelops, acquires, manages, operates and owns a diverse portfolio of Class A office space, one hotel, three residential properties and four retail properties. The Company is one of the largest owners and developers of Class A office properties in the United States, concentrated in four markets – Boston, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
For more information visit the Company’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV