BRISBANE, Calif., Feb. 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:HPTX) today announced that it will report fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results after market closes on Thursday, February 27, 2014. Hyperion will host a webcast and conference call with management to discuss financial results, as well as provide a general corporate update, at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT).
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed on Hyperion's investor relations website at: http://investors.hyperiontx.com/events.cfm
To access the live conference call, dial 877-847-7188 U.S. or 408-427-3787 International and use the conference ID# 69490013. A replay of the call will be available for seven days by accessing Hyperion's investor relations website or by dialing 855-859-2056 U.S. or (404) 537-3406 International and use conference ID# 69490013 beginning approximately one hour after the conference call concludes.About Hyperion Therapeutics Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and delivering life-changing treatments for orphan diseases and hepatology. The company's first commercial product, RAVICTI® (glycerol phenylbutyrate) Oral Liquid, was approved in February 2013 and is currently being marketed in the United States. The company also owns worldwide rights to BUPHENYL® (sodium phenylbutyrate) Tablets and Powder, which it markets in the U.S. The compound is also marketed internationally through business partners. For more information, please visit www.hyperiontx.com .
CONTACT: Sylvia Wheeler, Investor Relations (650) 794-7834
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV