Piper Jaffray (NYSE: PJC), a leading investment bank and asset management firm, is scheduled to host its Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Conference, March 11-12, 2014 in New York.
Participants will hear from more than 130 industry leaders and upstarts discussing investment opportunities in 3D printing, cloud computing, the Internet of things, wearable technology, big data & analytics, the sharing economy, mobile/social, content delivery & consumption, the optical upgrade cycle, connected cars, next-generation security & storage architectures, software-defined networking, electronic & alternative payments, business & learning services, semiconductor intellectual property, over-the-top content and other disruptive waves reshaping the technology landscape.
“We continue to witness the proliferation of technology and its evolving impact on consumers and businesses alike,” commented Jeff Klinefelter, global head of equities at Piper Jaffray. “Our conference establishes a platform in which industry players interact and glean insights, perspectives and opportunities across the TMT ecosystem.”
The conference format will consist of panel discussions, fireside chats and one-on-one meetings. Highlighting the event will be four keynote speakers:
- Ish Limkakeng, Vice President of Product Marketing for ACI - Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Raghu Raghuram, EVP of Cloud Infrastructure & Mgmt - VMware, Inc.
- Todd Dagres, Founder and General Partner - Spark Capital Partners, LLC
- Todd Grimm, Founder and President - T.A. Grimm & Associates
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV