Metria™* IH1, a disposable lifestyle assessment system by Vancive Medical Technologies™, will be featured on season 3 of "Mission Makeover," airing Mondays at 7am ET/PT on Lifetime Television, beginning today.
Metria IH1 is a disposable lifestyle assessment system that collects and reports multiple parameters for health, fitness and wellness purposes. It collects and reports the following parameters for up to 7 days*:
- Physical Activity
- Activity Level
- Calories Burned
- Sleep Duration and Quality
"Mission Makeover" follows the engaging and inspiring journey of women on a mission to makeover their lives through better health and wellness. The series starts with six women, of whom only the most committed and determined are chosen to move forward. The contestants receive guidance and tools from industry experts to help them accomplish their goals.
“We are thrilled to provide new digital health tools that accurately convey lifestyle data to these women and help them make choices about how to live their lives on this transformational journey,” said Colleen Ward, vice president global marketing. “By using Metria IH1, they are able to leverage the information to help make lifestyle changes and improvements as they go.”Metria will be featured in episodes 3, 7, 9 and 11 airing March 10, March 17, April 7, April 14, April 21, April 28, May 5 and May 12. Tune in or visit vancive.averydennison.com to learn more about how Metria IH1 helps these women make more informed lifestyle decisions. *Metria does not treat or monitor a medical condition. About Vancive Medical Technologies Vancive Medical Technologies makes inspired advances that lead to intelligent results. The business uses the most advanced adhesive and material technologies to create products that make healthcare easier for everyone. Vancive Medical Technologies is an Avery Dennison business headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit vancive.averydennison.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV