The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. (“TriQuint” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TQNT) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of TriQuint relating to the proposed buyout of the Company by RF Micro Devices Inc.
Under the terms of the transaction, TriQuint shareholders will receive 1.675 shares of the new combined company for each share of TriQuint they own. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst following TriQuint has set a target price of $10.00 per share. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether the board of directors of TriQuint breached their fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value.
If you currently own common stock of TriQuint and would like to learn more about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, you may email or call Brower Piven, who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Brower Piven by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV