The law firm of Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (Nasdaq: TQNT) (“TriQuint” or “the Company”), concerning the Company’s proposed merger agreement with RF Micro Devices, Inc. (Nasdaq: RFMD) (“RF Micro”). Under the terms of the merger agreement, TriQuint shareholders will receive 1.675 shares of the new combined company for each share of TriQuint they own. This is an implied offer price of $9.73 per TriQuint share. At least one analyst has set a target price of $10.00 for TriQuint shares. The entire transaction is valued at approximately $1.6 billion.
The investigation is focused on whether TriQuint’s Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duty in failing to maximize consideration to shareholders, the potential unfairness of the consideration to shareholders, the process by which the Board considered the transaction, and potential conflicts of interest among the Company’s Board members.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a TriQuint shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson’s Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or (202) 337-8000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our website at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV