SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA CONFERENCE 2014 --
- Enterprise customers of all sizes will soon be able to benefit from the latest capabilities in advanced cyber defenses such as Big Data security analytics, critical incident response and vulnerability management as fully managed security services thanks to a new RSA partner program, anchored by global MSSP Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- The RSA Managed Security Program is designed to enable a new generation of managed security services to leverage intelligence-driven security solutions including RSA ® Security Analytics.
- These new services tap into RSA's advanced, intelligence-driven Security Operations Center (SOC) capabilities for enterprises to accelerate the detection, investigation, remediation, and management of security incidents and vulnerabilities.
- RSA has signed Verizon Enterprise Solutions as its marquee global partner. In addition, RSA has signed three additional MSP partners, including Foreground Security, DataShield Consulting and Communication Valley Reply.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), today announced a new program designed to enable a new generation of managed security services, leveraging intelligence-driven security solutions such as RSA Security Analytics, to help enterprises better detect and mitigate advanced threats. RSA also announced it has signed Verizon Enterprise Solutions as its marquee global services partner along with three other managed security service providers to reach enterprise customers around the world.Cyber threats have become so invasive and damaging, and attacks so widespread that legacy perimeter- or signature-based security controls and organizations with limited or immature security capabilities are finding themselves outmatched. The challenge for security practitioners is how to combat new and advanced targeted and persistent attacks in an environment of outdated security technologies and incident management processes amid a shortage of appropriately skilled security personnel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV