- Enterprise customers of all sizes will soon be able to benefit from the latest capabilities in advanced cyber defenses such as Big Data security analytics, critical incident response and vulnerability management as fully managed security services thanks to a new RSA partner program, anchored by global MSSP Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- The RSA Managed Security Program is designed to enable a new generation of managed security services to leverage intelligence-driven security solutions including RSA ® Security Analytics.
- These new services tap into RSA's advanced, intelligence-driven Security Operations Center (SOC) capabilities for enterprises to accelerate the detection, investigation, remediation, and management of security incidents and vulnerabilities.
- RSA has signed Verizon Enterprise Solutions as its marquee global partner. In addition, RSA has signed three additional MSP partners, including Foreground Security, DataShield Consulting and Communication Valley Reply.
RSA Enables New Generation Of Managed Security Services To Help Enterprises Better Detect And Respond To Advanced Threats
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts