- Nonrescindable coverage for nonindemnifiable claims against directors and officers, including pre-claim inquiries by regulatory or governmental authorities;
- No exclusions for independent directors and an additional limit of liability for nonindemnified loss of independent directors without a requirement that claims, pre-claim inquiries or custodial detentions be unrelated;
- Difference in condition coverage or protection when indemnification is not available or paid by any other source;
- Automatic six-year extended reporting period for independent directors that cease serving in all capacities within the organization; and
- Coverage for fees and expenses incurred by a director or officer to seek release from arrest or confinement to a residence or custodial facility by law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad, including travel and accommodation expenses for relatives if the detention occurs in a foreign country.
Travelers Adds New Broad Form Plus+(sm) To Directors And Officers Liability Coverages Portfolio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.