Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/26/14, Estee Lauder Cos., Inc. (EL), La-Z-Boy Inc. (LZB), and Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Estee Lauder Cos., Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.20 on 3/17/14, La-Z-Boy Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.06 on 3/10/14, and Flowers Foods, Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.1125 on 3/14/14.
As a percentage of EL's recent stock price of $67.79, this dividend works out to approximately 0.30%, so look for shares of Estee Lauder Cos., Inc. to trade 0.30% lower — all else being equal — when EL shares open for trading on 2/26/14. Similarly, investors should look for LZB to open 0.23% lower in price and for FLO to open 0.54% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for EL, LZB, and FLO, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Estee Lauder Cos., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV