Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/26/14, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI), Finish Line, Inc. (FINL), and Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.15 on 3/14/14, Finish Line, Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.08 on 3/17/14, and Scripps Networks Interactive Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.20 on 3/10/14.
As a percentage of SBGI's recent stock price of $29.88, this dividend works out to approximately 0.50%, so look for shares of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. to trade 0.50% lower — all else being equal — when SBGI shares open for trading on 2/26/14. Similarly, investors should look for FINL to open 0.32% lower in price and for SNI to open 0.25% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for SBGI, FINL, and SNI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV