Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/26/14, Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF), Interactive Brokers Group Incorporated (IBKR), and San Juan Basin Royalty Trust (SJT) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Sun Life Financial Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.36 on 3/31/14, Interactive Brokers Group Incorporated will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.10 on 3/14/14, and San Juan Basin Royalty Trust will pay its monthly dividend of $0.0867 on 3/14/14.
As a percentage of SLF's recent stock price of $36.19, this dividend works out to approximately 0.99%, so look for shares of Sun Life Financial Inc to trade 0.99% lower — all else being equal — when SLF shares open for trading on 2/26/14. Similarly, investors should look for IBKR to open 0.46% lower in price and for SJT to open 0.48% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for SLF, IBKR, and SJT, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Sun Life Financial Inc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV