Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/26/14, Barrick Gold Corp. (ABX), Newell Rubbermaid, Inc. (NWL), and Cabot Corp. (CBT) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Barrick Gold Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.05 on 3/17/14, Newell Rubbermaid, Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.15 on 3/14/14, and Cabot Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.20 on 3/14/14.
As a percentage of ABX's recent stock price of $21.10, this dividend works out to approximately 0.24%, so look for shares of Barrick Gold Corp. to trade 0.24% lower — all else being equal — when ABX shares open for trading on 2/26/14. Similarly, investors should look for NWL to open 0.47% lower in price and for CBT to open 0.38% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for ABX, NWL, and CBT, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Barrick Gold Corp. (ABX):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV