Prudential Annuities, the domestic annuity business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), today announced the launch of IncomeCertainty.com, a key element of its strategy to help investors prepare for retirement.
IncomeCertainty.com offers resources to help investors meet the key challenges of planning for retirement. The interactive site is built with responsive design technology, allowing users to access it from a laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
IncomeCertainty.com introduces several features, including:
- Virtual binder: This industry-first feature allows investors to save the content they find most relevant and share it with their financial advisor.
- Educational ‘snacks’: Bite-sized, image-based facts related to retirement help investors better understand how to think about and plan for a secure retirement.
- Retirement planning tools: Investors can assess the level of retirement income they’ll need with quizzes and retirement income calculators. Interactive tools give them information customized to their individual retirement needs.
- Retirement expertise: Videos, brochures and research will help investors feel more confident about retirement planning; they will also have access to information from industry experts including the AARP, the Insured Retirement Institute and the Social Security Administration.
For users of social networks, the site provides ways to share content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.“Today’s launch marks the next milestone in our evolving retirement income strategy,” noted Kimberly Supersano, chief marketing officer for Prudential Annuities. “Our new site educates investors about how we are addressing the various retirement issues people are facing in greater numbers every day. We’re empowering Americans with knowledge and tools packaged in a guided experience designed to help them take the next step in working with their financial advisor to plan for their retirement.” Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a financial services leader, has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. In the U.S., Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for strength, stability, expertise and innovation for more than a century. For more information, please visit http://www.news.prudential.com/ All references to income certainty and guarantees are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV