IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBRA) (Nasdaq:SBRAP) announced today that Rick Matros, the company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 2014 Citi Global Property CEO Conference at The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, Florida on Tuesday March 4, 2014 at 8:10 AM Eastern time.
Sabra's presentation will be webcast and may be accessed live at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/globalproperty2014/75202222139.cfm. Subsequently, the webcast and the presentation materials will be available on Sabra's website after March 4, 2014 for 30 days following the presentation.
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBRA) (Nasdaq:SBRAP), a Maryland corporation, operates as a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (a "REIT") that, through its subsidiaries, owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry. Sabra leases properties to tenants and operators throughout the United States.The Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8563
CONTACT: Investor & Media Inquiries: (949) 679-0410
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV