- Driving Population Health – Philips offers perspectives on how providers can simultaneously improve outcomes and lower costs for whole populations of patients in the hospital and in the home. Philips Hospital to Home Enterprise Telehealth Programs include IntelliSpace eICU; Programs in the Hospital include eICU, eAcute and eConsultant; and Programs in the Home include eIAC, eCAC and eTrAC.
- Connecting the Enterprise – Philips discusses how to simplify interoperability across the entire healthcare enterprise and enable the mobile clinician with solutions including IntelliBridge Enterprise, IntelliVue Mobile Caregiver and Google Glass with IntelliVue proof of concept.
- Creating the Global Experience with Connected Solutions – Philips commitment to interoperability extends globally with informatics solutions like TASY*, an integrated information management system in Mexico and Brazil, giving hospital administrators a global view of their organization. (*TASY is not available in the US).
- Connecting Cardiology – Cardiologists and providers can learn more about connecting disease-specific patient information with Philips solutions including Philips Xcelera, Xper IM, and Xper Flex.
- Image Enabling the EHR – Philips will share solutions for storing, managing and accessing clinical images from multiple departments across multiple systems including Philips IntelliSpace PACS and IntelliSpace PACS Anywhere, consolidating and storing virtually all medical images from radiology, cardiology, dermatology, endoscopy, ophthalmology, and more.
- Identifying Deterioration – With an advanced analytics system for the detection of subtle signs of patient deterioration, Philips will discuss how to anticipate patient deterioration and help avoid costly patient transfers to the ICU with solutions including Philips IntelliVue Guardian Software, Early Warning Scoring (EWS) and Project AWARE.
- Addressing Alarm Fatigue – Philips is a Platinum sponsor for the newly created National Coalition for Alarm Management. At HIMSS, Philips will further showcase its commitment to addressing alarm fatigue and share insights on how providers can meet National Patient Safety goals for 2014 and beyond with featured solutions including Philips IntelliSpace Alarm Reporting, IntelliSpace Event Management, and PIIC iX with Alarm Audit Log.
Philips Connects Care At HIMSS 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.