ORBCOMM Inc. (Nasdaq:ORBC), a global provider of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) solutions, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Marc Eisenberg, and Chief Financial Officer, Robert Costantini, will be presenting at the 35 th Annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida. ORBCOMM will be presenting on Monday, March 3, 2014 at 3:25 PM Eastern Time.
The audio portion of the presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/rj89/ORBC.
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM is a global provider of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) solutions. Its customers include Caterpillar Inc., Doosan Infracore America, Hitachi Construction Machinery, Hyundai Heavy Industries, I.D. Systems, Inc., Komatsu Ltd., Cartrack (Pty.) Ltd., and Volvo Construction Equipment, among other industry leaders. By means of a global network of low-earth orbit (LEO) satellites and accompanying ground infrastructure as well as our Tier One cellular partners, ORBCOMM’s low-cost and reliable two-way data communication services track, monitor and control mobile and fixed assets in our core markets: commercial transportation; heavy equipment; industrial fixed assets; marine; and homeland security.ORBCOMM is an innovator and leading provider of tracking, monitoring and control services for the transportation market. Under its ReeferTrak®, GenTrakTM, GlobalTrak®, and CargoWatch® brands, the company provides customers with the ability to proactively monitor, manage and remotely control their cold chain and dry transport assets. Additionally, ORBCOMM provides Automatic Identification System (AIS) data services for vessel tracking and to improve maritime safety to government and commercial customers worldwide. ORBCOMM is headquartered in Rochelle Park, New Jersey and has its network control center in Dulles, Virginia. For more information, visit www.orbcomm.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV