Hertz's well-established Dollar and Thrifty brands serve value-oriented leisure customers, including domestic and foreign tourists, small businesses and government travelers in over 1,400 corporate franchisee and licensee locations in approximately 75 countries. The addition of Dollar and Thrifty to Hertz's family of brands in 2012 provides Hertz with multiple strategic options to address both corporate and leisure business in all three tiers of the car rental market.
The Hertz Corporation ( www.hertz.com) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,400 corporate and franchisee locations in 75 countries.
Hertz is in its 96th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Gold Plus Rewards, Worldwide Online Check-in, Carfirmations, Mobile Wi-Fi, NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Dream, Green, Family, Fun/Adrenaline and Prestige Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
Hertz Press Contact Nicola HanleyKetchumT: +44 (0) 207 611 3597E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian SavageKetchum T: +44 (0) 207 611 3774E: email@example.comPhoto: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140224/NY70308 SOURCE The Hertz Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV