- Readmissions: Designed to help healthcare providers reduce preventable readmissions. The module enables healthcare providers to analyze the data across all of their systems to identify trends retrospectively that have resulted in patient readmissions. This historical data can be used to identify risk factors during a patient’s visit, allowing the physician to apply special protocols if needed. The dashboards accompanying this module offer a wide range of views, including insights on the unit and physician attending each patient. This module is available immediately through Avnet’s community of solution provider, system integrator and value-added reseller (VAR) partners in the U.S. and Canada.
- Population Health Management: Created to support the categorization of patient populations based on demographic information, primarily to assist in the management of chronic conditions. This module will give healthcare providers a tool to understand how best to apply their patient resources by combining disease type with demographics and other patient information. The data from the population health management module will help healthcare providers offer more patient-centric care, increase patient engagement, enable a collaborative approach to intervention and measure outcomes. This module will be available in the second quarter of 2014 through Avnet’s partners in the U.S. and Canada.
Avnet Technology Solutions Accelerates Your Success In Healthcare IT. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.