Industrial Services of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDSA), a company that buys, processes and markets ferrous and non-ferrous metals and other recyclable commodities for domestic users and export markets and offers programs and equipment to help businesses manage waste, today announced that it has finalized the terms of an amendment to its credit facility with Fifth Third Bank.
With this amendment, ISA will reclassify $13,668,900 of current debt to long-term debt, improving the company’s liquidity ratios and freeing up more cash to operate the business. The amendment features other important improvements, including:
- Extends the credit facility’s maturity date from April 30, 2014 to July 31, 2015
- Reduces monthly term loan payments from $105,000 to $50,000
- Reduces the interest rate on both the revolver and the Fifth Third term loan to LIBOR + 4.00% (from LIBOR + 5.00%) through June 30, 2014
- Allows the advance rate on inventory to increase from 55% to 65%.
All of these changes provide ISA with enhanced near-term liquidity. The amendment is part of a more comprehensive refinancing which ISA expects to complete soon, and which the company anticipates will bring it current with all of its suppliers. Fifth Third has waived the company’s previous defaults under the credit agreement.
In addition to amending its primary credit facility, following the filing of ISA’s Form 10-Q for the third quarter of 2013 on January 10, 2014, NASDAQ issued a letter to ISA affirming that ISA regained compliance with the NASDAQ periodic filing requirement.Sean Garber, ISA’s President, commented, “We are pleased to have regained compliance with both Fifth Third and NASDAQ. This is the first step in a larger restructuring process that will establish a sound financial foundation and lean operating profile for ISA. We are proceeding quickly but methodically toward our goal of complete operational turnaround. Our team has pulled together and is working hard. With this collective effort, ISA will soon be properly positioned to take advantage of the numerous growth opportunities we see ahead of us.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV