- TeliaSonera partners with Ericsson in deploying a solution for Customer Experience Management
- The solution is a new approach to customer care with the aim to improve end-user experience
- Ericsson delivers a solution including consulting services, hardware and software platforms, systems integration services and training
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TeliaSonera has selected an Ericsson (Nasdaq:ERIC) Customer Experience Management (CEM) solution based on the Customer Experience Assurance (CEA) offering. With this new solution, TeliaSonera will address subscribers' demand for high levels of service quality and user experience by proactively and more efficiently resolving customer experience issues with regards to network quality and customer support.. In addition, Ericsson's consultants and systems integrators will support the implementation with services such as business process refinement and systems integration.
A considerable share of subscriber churn can be attributed to perceived poor levels of experience from service providers. Ericsson studies reveal that consumers judge operators according to their standards of service and support, loyalty-building initiatives, and billing and payment services. Improved network performance is vital for ensuring subscriber loyalty among smartphone users, and provides operators with a significant competitive advantage.
Robert Puskaric, Head of Ericsson Region Northern Europe and Central Asia, says: "Addressing customers' needs and ensuring proactive customer care is one of the key business priorities for operators today. A satisfied user is generally less likely to switch operator, adding considerable competitive advantage and eventually leading to higher operator revenue. TeliaSonera will be able to take targeted actions to improve network quality and enhance customer experience."The Customer Experience Management approach includes both reactive practices designed to handle particular network incidents or customer issues and resolve them in a timely manner, and proactive practices intended to prevent service quality deterioration so as to avoid users being affected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV