TEL AVIV, Israel, February 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
RADCOM Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM) a leading Service Assurance provider, today announced that it will present at the Roth Conference in California. The conference will take place at the The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California between March 9 rd and 12 th, 2014.
Mr. David Ripstein, RADCOM's CEO, will provide an overview of the company's business during a live presentation on Tuesday March 11 th at 8:30 AM in Track 7- at "The Promenade".
Mr. Ripstein will be available for one-on-one meetings. If you would like to request a one-on-one meeting, please contact Mr. Mark Rolston at firstname.lastname@example.org, +972-77-774-5036.About RADCOM RADCOM provides innovative service assurance and customer experience management solutions for leading telecom operators and communications service providers. RADCOM specializes in solutions for next-generation mobile and fixed networks, including LTE, VoLTE, IMS, VoIP, UMTS/GSM and mobile broadband. RADCOM's comprehensive, carrier-grade solutions are designed for big data analytics on terabit networks, and are used to prevent service provider revenue leakage and to enhance customer care management. RADCOM's products interact with policy management to provide self-optimizing network solutions. RADCOM's shares are listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol RDCM. For more information, please visit http://www.RADCOM.com. Contact: Gilad Yehudai CFO +(972)77-774-5060 email@example.com SOURCE RADCOM Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV